Elite Pro Team Trail 2020
- Home •
- Elite Pro Team Trail 2020
Sponsored by Bartow Ford, Oxford Downs & Toho Marine
Our goal is to create an opportunity to show our commitment to tournament anglers as well as enjoying the great sport in which we love so much. We are searching for the best individuals out there. We are also trying to create a platform for future tour anglers. We are attempting to get more sponsors and opportunities for anglers in the future. Thanks for fishing with us!
*100% Payback over the course of the Season. 20% is held back from each qualifier to go to the Championship.
Pays 1 in 5 Places
Pays 1 Big Fish Spot
**Team of the Year will be awarded free qualifier entries the following year, does not include Championship or Membership fees**
Charlie Wynperle | 813-382-2187
Toho Marine | 407-892-3200
Feb 22, 2020
Mar 14, 2020
May 23, 2020
July 11, 2020
Oct 31 – Nov 1, 2020 – Classic
NO Alcoholic Beverages until after check-in time!
- Permitted fishing areas: Anglers may never leave their boats unless in an emergency situation. There will be no angling outside of the boat. NO fishing in any off limits location from government or director. No fishing within 50 yards of an anchored (traditional or poles) boat with the trolling motor in the stowed position. LOCKING SOUTH of HWY 60 on Kissimmee is allowed! On Lake Okeechobee there is no locking up the Kissimmee River, or into the Caloosahatchee or Saint Lucie Canal. There are no other off limits areas unless director notifies or covered by other rule.
- All rules are said and written to allow for a fair field. It is important that all participants read and understand. All Federal, State and local laws supersede. The rules will be enforced.
- Insurance: All boats must have a mandatory minimum of $100, 000 liability insurance. This is the user/owner responsibility. Proof of insurance may be requested.
- THIS IS A TEAM TOURNAMENT, no fishing alone. To qualify for championship, Team must fish 3 of 4 qualifiers and may use (1) alternate throughout season. Alternate must have fished at least (1) qualifier with the team to fish Championship. Teams MUST enter all 4 qualifiers to be eligible for the “Mystery Weight” Prize drawing(s). You must FISH 3 out of 4, but may pay for the 4th if you cannot make it.
- Entry: Single day tournaments will be $200 and the Championship will be $300. There is a $25 yearly membership fee per person. Boat numbers will be assigned by random draw during regular season. Point Standings will determine order of launch at the Championship. Payment must be received prior to 5pm on the Wednesday prior to the Tournament or the Team will incur a $50.00 Late Fee to register. Payment may be mailed to Toho Marine, Paid in store via cash or check, or paid on line at www.tohomarine.com. Championship Entry Fee MUST BE received no later than November 8, 2019. ALL Entry Fees are NOT REFUNDABLE!
- Fish limits/penalty: All anglers must use care in handling and keeping fish alive for release after weigh in. There will be no minimum size unless otherwise announced prior to launch. No culling at weigh in. No culling of dead fish. If a short fish is brought to scale the biggest fish and the smallest fish will be deducted from angler’s total weight. Dead fish penalty will be a ½ lb. per dead fish. Exemptions will be provided. There must never be any more fish in live wells than a 5 fish legal limit in total at one time. Fish must be culled immediately.
- Boat operation: It is each angler’s responsibility to always operate the boat in a safe manner. Life vests are to be zipped, strapped and buckled with the safety lanyard connected to the kill switch any time the boat is on plane.
- Sportsmanship: It is imperative that anglers always carry themselves in a professional manner. Respect other anglers as well as non-tournament anglers. Any protest may be subject to disqualification.
- Boat/Horsepower regulations: Each boat must have all required S. Coast Guard safety equipment and properly operating live well systems. Live wells will be checked before launch. All boats must have a kill switch and functioning Nav/Anchor Lights. All boats must have a U.S. Coast Guard plate. Motor horsepower will not exceed manufacturer recommendations.
- Tackle and equipment: Only artificial lures are permitted. There is no trolling or dragging. Only one rod is allowed at a time. All fish must be caught on primary rod in use. There is not to be any additional rods or baits in the water while fishing. Only one lure at a time. NO multi-lure rigs. All bedding fish must be caught in the mouth. No snagging! Fish may be inspected.
- Tournament Hours: Safe light until 3:00pm., this may be adjusted by director. Each angler will be assigned a boat number and chip which must be put on the board prior to check in time. Anglers will be deducted 1 lb. for each minute late. Anglers will be disqualified after 15 minutes late.
- Emergency or Break down: An angler may contact another angler if needed however director must be notified. Anglers must identify their fish with some sort of marker or separation system before entering rescue boat. Fishing from rescue boat is not permitted.
- Protest: Protest must be presented in writing to Tournament Director prior to launch or during weigh in accompanied by a fee of $100. Once weigh in concludes or monies are rewarded protests are null. Fee will be returned if protest is upheld by director. Any accusations made without written statement or deposit could result in disqualification of protester.
- Polygraph: Any anglers may be subjected to a polygraph. Failure of said polygraph, or refusal to participate will result in disqualification.
- No fishing of personal brush piles that you put out, or that you know were put out illegally. No baiting of any kind to include brush piles and grasses.
- The use of any two way communication device for the purpose of sharing fishing locations or fishing information during tournament hours is prohibited.
- Championship Qualification: Teams must FISH 3 of the 4 tournaments to be eligible to compete in the Championship. Championship Entry Fee MUST BE received no later than November 8, 2019. Entry Fees are NOT REFUNDABLE!
- There will be a mandatory meeting at 7pm on November 15th at the Scott Driver Pavilion. At least One Member of each team must attend!
- Points: 200 points are awarded to the winner of each qualifying tournament, 199 to 2nd, 198 to 3rd, etc. Minors: Anyone under the age of 18 must have signature of parent or guardian on registration and if operating a vessel must have a Boaters Safety Card.