Elite Pro Team Trail 2018
- Home •
- Elite Pro Team Trail 2018
Sponsored by Bartow Ford & Toho Marine
$5000.00 Guaranteed 1st Place – **Based on 50 Boats**
Our goal is to create an opportunity to show our commitment to tournament anglers as well as enjoying the great sport in which we love so much. We are searching for the best individuals out there. We are also trying to create a platform for future tour anglers. We are attempting to get more sponsors and opportunity for anglers in the future. Thanks for fishing with us!
100% Payback for the Trail!
80% paid back at each qualifier, 20% held back for the championship
Entry Forms must be filled out for each tournament and mailed entries must be RECEIVED by the cut off, no exceptions!
Pays 1 in 10 Places – Pays 1 Big Fish Spots
**Team of the Year will be awarded free qualifier entries the following year, does not include Championship or Membership fees**
Charlie Wynperle: 813-382-2187
Toho Marine: 407-892-3200
Feb 18, 2018 – Completed
Camp Mack – Lake Kissimmee
See Results >
Apr 28, 2018 – Completed
Camp Mack – Lake Kissimmee
See Results >
June 30, 2018 – Completed
Camp Mack – Lake Kissimmee
See Results >
Aug 18, 2018
Camp Mack – Lake Kissimmee
Apply Online Now
Applying Online? Please note that the Boater and Co-Angler forms are on separate tabs and each must be filled out and submitted individually and cannot both be filled out. Please be sure to fill out the form completely for each tournament.
2018 Team Championship
oct 27 & 28, 2018
Lake Okeechobee – Scott Driver
Single Day Tournament
$200.00 +$7.50 processing
$300.00 + $10.00 processing
Yearly Membership Fee
$25.00 + $1.00 processing
Download a Printable Application
Truck/Boat Giveaway Details
Both the Truck and the Boat will have the potential to be given away based on two different “mystery weights” that will be selected by a third party insurance company. In order to win the prize the weight of the fish weighed in must match the “mystery weight” exactly. The mystery weights selected for the Truck and the Boat will not be disclosed until after the weigh-in is complete and will not be known by any member of the tournament committee before the event. Angler must be present in order to be eligible to win. Only Anglers who qualify for the Championship, and fish both days of the event will be eligible. The truck will be a NEW Ford F-150 STX Crew Cab, the boat will be a NEW Phoenix 819 with standard equipment, a Mercury Outboard and matching trailer. In the event that no Angler matches the “mystery weight” exactly then the prize will not be awarded.
Enigma Fishing $10,000 prize Rules
The $10,000 will have the potential to be given away based on a “mystery weight” that will be selected by a third party insurance company prior to the Championship. In order to win the prize the weight of the fish weighed in must match the “mystery weight” exactly. The mystery weight selected for the $10,000 will not be disclosed until after the weigh-in is complete and will not be known by any member of the tournament committee before the event. Angler must be present in order to be eligible to win. Only Anglers who qualify for the Championship, and fish both days of the event will be eligible. In the event that no Angler matches the “mystery weight” then the prize will not be awarded.
***Due to the nature of this type of Contest, specific details and/or requirements (2 day cumulative weight, single day weight etc),may change up until the finalized contracts are ratified roughly 2 months prior to the Championship. Once the finalized contracts are available more specific information will be available and posted to the website. Any changes required for this contest by the third party insurance company will be deemed as beyond the control of Toho Marine, Bartow Ford, Enigma Fishing and all members of the Tournament Support Staff. By participating in the Elite Pro Team Trail all Anglers agree to release the previously mentioned entities from any and all liability in the event of changes made by the Third Party Company.
2018 Enigma Fishing Rewards Program for the Toho Marine & Bartow Ford Elite Pro Team Trail
This year Enigma Fishing is pledging a total of $2,000.00 to your team trail. The highest finishing team in each qualifying event that have two Enigma Fishing rods in their boat will win $100 per man or $200 per team for each event. The highest finishing team with two Enigma Fishing rods in their boat at the Toho Marine Classic on October 27 & 28, 2018 will receive $1,000.00 in cash plus $500 in prizes.
- The Enigma Fishing rod must have been purchased on or after January 1, 2018.
- Rods must be purchased from the following qualified dealer;
Toho Marine & Outdoors or Big Toho Marine
- Rods must be registered with proof of purchase with the dealer prior to fishing any
tournaments. Proof of registration and purchase will be required prior to getting paid.
- You can register your rods at https://enigma-pro-staff.myshopify.com/pages/enigma-fishing-warranty-registration as required for warranty and this will count as long as you meet the time frames. Please follow instructions on the rod tag.
- Rods purchased directly through Enigma Fishing will not qualify!
NO Alcoholic Beverages until after check-in time!
- All rules are said and written to allow for a fair field. It is important that all participants read and understand. All Federal, State and local laws supersede. The rules will be enforced.
- Insurance: All boats must have a mandatory minimum of $100,000 liability insurance. This is the user/owner responsibility. Proof of insurance may be requested.
- THIS IS A TEAM TOURNAMENT, no fishing alone. To qualify for championship, Team must fish 3 of 4 qualifiers and may use (1) alternate throughout season. Alternate must have fished at least (1) qualifier with the team to fish Championship.
- Entry: Single day tournaments will be $200 and the Championship will be $300. There is a $25 yearly membership fee. Boat number will be assigned by order of entry during regular season. Point Standings will determine order of launch at the Championship. Payment must be received prior to 5pm on the Thursday prior to the Tournament or the Team will incur a $50.00 Late Fee to register. Payment may be mailed to Toho Marine, Paid in store via cash or check, or paid online via PayPal (Eliteoneman@gmail.com). If paying by PayPal it is $207.50 for Regular Season Tournaments and $310 for the Championship. Championship Entry Fee MUST BE received no later than October 19th, 2018. ALL Entry Fees are NOT REFUNDABLE!
- Fish limits/penalty: All anglers must use care in handling and keeping fish alive for release after weigh in. There will be no minimum size unless otherwise announced prior to launch. No culling at weigh in. No culling of dead fish. If a short fish is brought to scale the biggest fish and the smallest fish will be deducted from angler’s total weight. Dead fish penalty will be a ½ lb. per dead fish. Exemptions will be provided. There must never be any more fish in live wells than a 5 fish legal limit in total at one time. Fish must be culled immediately.
- Boat operation: It is each angler’s responsibility to always operate the boat in a safe manner. Life vests are to be zipped, strapped and buckled with the safety lanyard connected to the kill switch any time the boat is on plane.
- Sportsmanship: It is imperative that anglers always carry themselves in a professional manner. Respect other anglers as well as non-tournament anglers. Any protest may be subject to disqualification.
- Boat/Horsepower regulations: Each boat must have all required U.S. Coast Guard safety equipment and properly operating live well systems. Live wells will be checked before launch. All boats must have a kill switch and functioning Nav/Anchor Lights. All boats must have a U.S. Coast Guard plate. Motor horsepower will not exceed manufacturer recommendations.
- Tackle and equipment: Only artificial lures are permitted. There is no trolling or dragging. Only one rod is allowed at a time. All fish must be caught on primary rod in use. There is not to be any additional rods or baits in the water while fishing. Only one lure at a time. NO multi-lure rigs. All bedding fish must be caught in the mouth. No snagging! Fish may be inspected.
- Permitted fishing areas: Anglers may never leave their boats unless in an emergency situation. There will be no angling outside of the boat. NO fishing in any off limits location from government or director. No fishing within 50 yards of an anchored (traditional or poles)boat with the trolling motor in the stowed position. NO LOCKING SOUTH of HWY 60 on Kissimmee! On Lake Okeechobee, there is no locking up the Kissimmee River, or into the Caloosahatchee or Saint Lucie Canal. There are no other off-limits areas unless director notifies or covered by other rules.
- Tournament Hours: Safe light until 3:00pm., this may be adjusted by director. Each angler will be assigned a boat number which must be put on the board prior to check in time. Anglers will be deducted 1 lb. for each minute late. Anglers will be disqualified after 15 minutes late.
- Emergency or Break down: An angler may contact another angler if needed however director must be notified. Anglers must identify their fish with some sort of marker or separation system before entering rescue boat. Fishing from rescue boat is not permitted.
- Protest: Protest must be presented in writing to Tournament Director prior to launch or during weigh in accompanied by a fee of $100. Once weigh in concludes or monies are rewarded protests are null. Fee will be returned if protest is upheld by director. Any accusations made without written statement or deposit could result in disqualification of protester.
- Polygraph: Any anglers may be subjected to a polygraph. Failure of said polygraph, or refusal to participate will result in disqualification.
- No fishing of personal brush piles that you put out, or that you know were put out illegally. No baiting of any kind to include brush piles and grasses.
- The use of any two-way communication device for the purpose of sharing fishing locations or fishing information during tournament hours is prohibited.
- Championship Qualification: Teams must FISH 3 of the 4 tournaments to be eligible to compete in the Championship. Championship Entry Fee MUST BE received no later than October 19th, 2018. Entry Fees are NOT REFUNDABLE!
- Points: 200 points are awarded to the winner of each qualifying tournament, 199 to 2nd, 198 to 3rd, etc. Minors: Anyone under the age of 18 must have signature of parent or guardian on registration and if operating a vessel must have a Boaters Safety Card.
- INCENTIVES: If you purchased a NEW 2017 or 2018 Bass Boat from Toho Marine or a NEW 2017 or 2018 Ford Truck from Bartow Ford and WIN any Qualifier or the Championship you will earn a bonus of $1,000.00!