Elite One Man Tour 2022
What makes this tournament unique is that it is not a team event. It’s anglers vs. the fish and other anglers. How is this different from a team event?
- You need to land your own fish since you won’t have a partner to net it for you.
- You make all the decisions on what spots to fish, how long to fish that spot and when it is time to move on to a new spot.
- You can’t blame your partner if your day doesn’t turn out as planned.
- You get to keep all the prize money.
Thanks for fishing with us! Our goal is to create an opportunity to show our commitment to tournament anglers as well as enjoying the great sport in which we love so much. We are searching for the best individuals out there. We are also trying to create a platform for future tour anglers. We are attempting to get more sponsors and opportunities for anglers in the future.
- 100% Payback
- Pays 1 in 5 Places
- Pays 1 Big Fish Spots
*Rules and Prizes are Subject to Updates/Changes for the 2022 Season
**Points champion will be awarded free entries the following year, does not include Championship, membership fee or Big Fish**
Jimmie Murphy | 352-789-5351
Charlie Harrelson | 407-709-0435
|1||January 9, 2022||Lake Kissimmee||Camp Mack||Results|
|2||February 20, 2022||Istapoga||State Park Hwy 98||Results|
|3||March 19, 2022||Okeechobee||Scott Driver Park||Results|
|4||April 23, 2022||Harris Chain||Buzzard Beach||Results|
|5||May 22, 2022||Toho||Kissimmee Lake Front|
|6||June 25, 2022||Orange Lake||Marjorie Rawlings|
|7||July 16, 2022||Okeechobee||Scott Driver Park|
|8||August 6, 2022||Lake Kissimmee||Camp Mack|
|Classic||October 1 & 2, 2022||Okeechobee||Scott Driver Park|
Register for our Next Event!
Yearly Membership Fee
$25.00 + $1.00 processing
Single Day Tournament
$100.00 +$5.00 processing
$200.00 + $7.50 processing
*Rules and Prizes are Subject to Updates/Changes for the 2022 Season
NO Alcoholic Beverages until weigh-in is complete
- All rules are said and written to allow for a fair field. It is important that all participants read and understand. All Federal, State and local laws supersede. The rules will be enforced.
- Insurance: All boats must have a mandatory minimum of $100,000 liability insurance. This is the user/owner responsibility. Proof may be requested at random.
- Entry: Single day tournaments will be $100 and the Championship will be $200. There is a $25 yearly membership fee if you have joined by the April Tournament. Anyone wishing to join after the April Tournament will pay a late fee of $75.00. Anyone who purchases a boat from Toho Marine in 2022 will pay a $25.00 Membership fee regardless of when they join. Payment can be made on line through the Toho Marine Website, paid in person via cash or check at the store, or paid at the ramp. Boat number will be assigned by order of entry during regular season. Point Standings will determine order of launch at Championship.
- Fish limits/penalty: All anglers must use care in handling and keeping fish alive for release after weigh in. There will be no minimum size unless otherwise announced prior to launch. No culling at weigh in. No culling of dead fish. If a short fish is brought to scale the biggest fish and the smallest fish will be deducted from angler’s total weight. Dead fish penalty will be a ½ lb. per dead fish. Exemptions will be provided.
- Boat operation: It is each angler’s responsibility to always operate the boat in a safe manner. Life vests are to be zipped, strapped and buckled with the safety lanyard connected to the kill switch any time the boat is on plane.
- Sportsmanship: It is imperative that anglers always carry themselves in a professional manner. Respect other anglers as well as non-tournament anglers. Any protest may be subject to disqualification.
- Boat/Horsepower regulations: Each boat must have all required U.S. Coast Guard safety equipment and properly operating live well systems. Live wells will be checked before launch. All boats must have a kill switch and functioning Nav/Anchor lights. All boats must have a U.S. Coast Guard plate. Motor horsepower will not exceed manufacturer recommendations.
- Tackle and equipment: Only artificial lures are permitted. There is no trolling. Only one rod is allowed at a time. There is not to be any additional rods or baits in the water while fishing. Only one lure at a time. NO multi-lure rigs. Any visible bedding fish must be caught in the mouth. No intentional snagging! Fish may be inspected.
- Permitted fishing areas: Anglers may never leave their boats unless in an emergency situation. NO fishing in any off limits location from government or director. No fishing within 50 yards of an anchored (traditional or poles) boat that has their trolling motor in the stowed position. There are no off limits areas unless director notifies or covered by other rule.
- Tournament Hours: Safe light until 3:00pm at all regular season tournaments unless otherwise announced before take off. This may be adjusted by director to avoid conflicts with other tournaments. Each angler will be assigned a boat number which must be put on the board prior to check in time. Any Angler failing to return their chip on the day of the tournament will lose all points for said tournament! Anglers will be deducted 1 lb. for each minute late. Anglers will be disqualified after 15 minutes late.
- Emergency or Break down: An angler may contact another angler if needed however director must be notified. Anglers must identify their fish with some sort of marker or separation system before entering rescue boat. Fishing from rescue boat is not permitted.
- Protest: Protest must be presented in writing to Tournament Director prior to launch or during weigh in accompanied by a fee of $100. Once weigh in concludes or monies are rewarded protest are null. Fee will be returned if protest is upheld by director. Any accusations made without written statement or deposit could result in disqualification of protester.
- Polygraph: Any angler(s) may be subjected to a polygraph. Failure of said polygraph, or refusal will result in disqualification.
- No fishing of personal brush piles that you put out, or that you know were put out illegally. No baiting of any kind to include brush piles and grasses.
- The use of any two way communication device for the purpose of sharing fishing locations or information during tournament hours is prohibited.
- Locking: Locking South of the Hwy 60 Bridge on Kissimmee IS ALLOWED! On Okeechobee locking up into the Kissimmee River or into the Caloosahatchee or Saint Lucie Canals is NOT Permitted. Other Locking rules will follow B.A.S.S./FLW Rules – Please see Tournament Director with any questions.
- Championship Qualification: Contestant must fish 6 of the 8 tournaments or be one of the top 35 in points to compete in the Championship. Anyone not able to make 6 out of the 8 tournaments can pay for one tournament to qualify for the Championship. Payment must be received prior to the start of the tournament you are going to miss. If there are anglers who qualify for the Championship but drop out we may call down the list of anglers to ensure a full field. Payment for Championship is due N.L.T. September 23rd, 2022 and is NON REFUNDABLE.
- Points: 200 points are awarded to the winner of each qualifying tournament, 199 to 2nd, 198 to 3rd, etc. Any angler who pays for a tournament but is unable to fish will receive 10 points less than the lowest finishing angler. Any Angler failing to return their chip on the day of the tournament will lose all points for said tournament! Each angler’s lowest finish will be dropped for the purpose of calculating Angler of the Year.